HomeKeeper is worth the cost. I do not know how a small active program could better invest a few thousand dollars- HomeKeeper User
With your HomeKeeper subscription, your organization now gets access to both of our distinct Feature Sets, Homeownership and Housing Counseling!
HomeKeeper's fees are split into two parts: Onboarding Fees and Annual Fees. Upon signing, your organization will pay the Onboarding Fee + the Annual Fee, then only the Annual Fee each year thereafter. While the Onboarding Fee is fixed, the Annual Fee depends upon the number of units in your portfolio. See where you fit, as well as more details on what those fees cover, below!
|HomeKeeper Onboarding Fee||Nonprofit||Standard (Government Entities, For-Profit Institutions)|
|Homeownership + Housing Counseling + HUD Connect||$ 4,000||$ 6,000|
|Homeownership + Housing Counseling||$ 3,500||$ 5,200|
|Homeownership||$ 3,000||$ 4,500|
|Housing Counseling + HUD Connect||$ 3,000||$ 4,500|
|Housing Counseling||$ 2,500||$ 3,750|
HomeKeeper Onboarding Fee (one-time) includes:
- HomeKeeper Getting Started Survey & Meeting
- Initial setup & configuration
- Assessment of data migration needs
- Default of frequently used fields
- Orientation training, including 90-minute live sessions (recorded for future use)
- Initial connection setup to the HomeKeeper National Data Hub
The Onboarding Fee does not include: full data migration, advanced customization, multi-program setup, multi-layout setup. Also referred to as "Enrollment Fee".
|HomeKeeper Annual Participation Fee||Nonprofit||Standard (Government Entities, For-Profit Institutions)|
|0-50 units||$ 2,600||$ 4,600|
|51-150 units||$ 2,850||$ 5,250|
|151-250 units||$ 3,150||$ 5,875|
|251-500 units||$ 3,400||$ 6,300|
|501-750 units||$ 3,650||$ 7,350|
|751-1000 units||$ 4,200||$ 8,400|
HomeKeeper Annual Fee (yearly) includes:
- Access to Knowledge Base and forums
- Ability to suggest ideas and new functionality upgrades
- Access to HomeKeeper and new versions as released (approx annually)
- Online webinars and office hours (monthly)
- Email Support
- Annual performance benchmarking report for up to 5 programs
Annual Fee is not impacted by number of Salesforce Users. Also referred to as "Participation Fee".
Are you a HUD-approved Housing Counseling agency reporting to HUD? In addition to our Feature Sets above, you may want to purchase HUD Connect, our add-on that allows you to submit your 9902 reports directly to HUD.
|Nonprofit||Standard (Government Entities, For-Profit Institutions)|
HUD Connect Fee (yearly) includes:
- Configuration with HCS connection testing
- 1-hour hands-on training
- Reports/List views for data monitoring and completeness
- Regular upgrades, maintaining compliance with HUD requirements
- Ongoing email support for submission errors
Take your next step with HomeKeeper
We now offer customized technical assistance to help you make the most of HomeKeeper! Whether you are a brand new user or an existing participating organization, Advanced Support might be for you if you and your colleagues want to:
- Become more confident and competent users
- Survive staff turnover with an easy transition
- Turn your data into actionable dashboards
- Make your job easier with workflow tips
|Package 1 (8 hours)||Package 2 (4 hours)|
What do you want to do?
Our HomeKeeper team combines expertise in Salesforce and affordable housing and housing counseling programs. We can help you with a range of custom support and training needs, including:
- Quick start training for staff new to HomeKeeper
- Personalized training on basic HomeKeeper features
- Assistance preparing data and/or submitting your quarterly HUD report
- Advanced support to create custom reports and dashboards
- Upgrading your account to the latest HomeKeeper version
As part of this service, you can expect:
- An initial assessment of your current usage.
- A kick-off meeting to prioritize your needs and map out a training and/or customization plan.
- Individual in-depth support, training and/or technical assistance to meet your goals.
- A closeout summary of what was accomplished and links to related resources, including links to recordings of any trainings completed.
Are you a coalition interested in acquiring HomeKeeper for your network? Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.