In October 2021, a dozen HomeKeeper superusers gathered online with staff on the HomeKeeper team, to discuss the Fall 2021 Salesforce online events, including ideas that could benefit HomeKeeper participating organizations.
Based on participation in Dreamforce 2021 and Salesforce.org’s Week of Learning (2021), our key takeaways were:
Flow Builder is the automation tool to learn about!
- Workflow and Process Builder automation tools are being retired by Salesforce, anticipated 2023.
- Watch Salesforce announcements, such as https://admin.salesforce.com/blog/2021/go-with-the-flow-whats-happening-with-workflow-rules-and-process-builder
Consider who in your network (at org or consultant) can help use you use Flow for future automation needs.
Tableau unlocks potential for National Data Hub & beyond
- Better connections are possible for Salesforce with Amazon Web Services, and Tableau.
- This means the HomeKeeper team can explore more possibilities for the HK National Data Hub – We look forward to exploring those possibilities with your input
Explore Salesforce’sTrailblazer Community for resources & crowd-based Salesforce solutions
- Salesforce is moving the Nonprofit-focused Power of Us Hub to become part of their reimagined Trailblazer Community before end of 2021.
- If you have a login to Trailhead for self-paced learning, you can also use that to access Trailblazer Community
- Watch for HomeKeeper group to be moved into Trailblazer Community! We’ll start actively using this space in 2022.