Have you outgrown your paper systems, but are not yet ready to adopt HomeKeeper? Here are 5 free tools you can start using today to get you on the path to better data management and faster reporting. Whether you’re ready to become a HomeKeeper member next month or next year, these easy-to-use tools will help you implement best practices now.
- Data Collection Checklist – A data management checklist developed by peer permanently affordable housing organizations based on data collection best practices.
- Universal Program Application – A program application created by your peers to ensure that organizations are tracking the same types of data upon application.
- Property Portfolio Management Spreadsheet – A starter excel spreadsheet for tracking your properties.
- Monitoring Event Log – An excel spreadsheet containing a running log of important monitoring issues your organization is working to resolve.
- Exit Survey Template – Exit surveys are a great way to track former homeowners upon resale.