“HomeKeeper is worth the cost. I do not know how a small active program could better invest a few thousand dollars.
– HomeKeeper User”
Non-profit organizations pay a $3,500 one-time enrollment fee and an annual member fee ($2,500-$4,000) for the first year.
- Pre-Meeting & Setup Interview
- Initial setup and configuration
- Orientation and further customization training
- Initial connection setup to the Hub
- Does not include: migration, advanced customization, multi-program setup, multi-layout setup
One-Time Enrollment Fee:
- Access to Knowledge Base and forums
- Ability to suggest ideas and vote
- Access to HomeKeeper and new versions as released (approx annually)
- Online webinars and office hours (approx. monthly)
- Email Support
- Annual performance benchmarking report for up to 5 programs
View a full description of our Training and Support Schedule. Read more about the benefits of membership.
Annual Member Fees:
Are you a public agency? Below is base pricing for public agencies.
HomeKeeper provides tremendous value for you, your programs and your organization. To date, we have invested grant funding and member fees to build and support a system that reflects your needs. We too are a non-profit, so funds raised from new memberships will help us with the costs of maintaining HomeKeeper and providing you with the support you need. Please let us know how we can help show you the return on your investment and justify the cost of joining and renewing your membership to your board or funders.
Do you need to convince others in order to proceed? If so, learn how to make the case for technology funding.